Do you want to become a volunteer in the European Solidarity Corps; you'll have to register on this online platform. The steps below explain exactly how you register.
- Go to https://europa.eu/youth/solidarity_en and click “Join the Corps” at the bottom.
- Make EU Login:
- Click “create an account”
- Fill in your name, email address and language
- Don’t forget to check the privacy statement box
- Click the button “create an account” at the bottom
- You will receive an email to activate your EU login account
- Click the link in the email and choose a password
Attention! Make sure you do this within 24 hours or the link will expire
- Click the button “continue to the European Youth Portal”
- Check the box at the bottom and fill in your details.
- Click continue
- Fill in the rest of your personal details on the left
- Indicate which type of projects you are interested in: volunteering projects = voluntary work
- Fill in the rest of the page: what are you interested in, do you have any relevant experience, when are you available etc.
- Don’t forget to check the boxes at the bottom
- Officially join the corps!
- When you’re registered, you can look for interesting projects in “placements” of learn about the European Solidarity Corps and different skills and competences in “training”.
- Under “my profile” you can edit your personal data, add more information about you and your interests (i.e. which countries you want to go to and what your motivation to join is). Under the title “protecting your personal data and privacy” you can indicate when and how you wish to be contacted.
Have fun exploring the platform and the opportunities for projects!